Services included in our hosting package
- All your website files are hosted on our server
- Up to 10 email addresses at the time of initial set up (although more are available on a per client basis)
- We set up your database no extra cost (see programming for examples of when databases are used)
- Nightly backup of all files
- Full statistics packages (these are similar to Google Analytics but we can set up Google Analytics for you if you wish for an additional one-time charge).
Automatic Hosting Renewal
When hosting service expires, your website will no longer be visible on the internet. We therefore will automatically renew the account of any client in good standing, and bill you after the renewal, in order to avoid any disruption in service, including email service.
If you do not want to renew your hosting, for such reasons as you are no longer in business, no longer need that domain name, or simply wish to go elsewhere, you must give us at least 2 weeks cancellation notice prior to the expiration date of your domain name. There is a worldwide directory called "WhoIs" which shows the expiration date for all domain names worldwide. It is available everywhere domain registration is offered. Want to see know when a domain name expires? Contact us and we will be happy to help you!
Cancelling Hosting Service
Although we send renewal notices out to our clients, we encourage our clients to keep track of the expiry date of their domain name if they are planning to cancel. Unless we receive cancellation notice from the client at least two weeks prior to the expiration date, we will automatically renew the hosting service for all clients in good standing for a further one year period, in order to avoid any disruption in service. Hosting fees are paid out to a third party hosting service and are non-refundable.