Logos and Other Graphics
At Affordable Web Design Ltd, our many years of marketing knowledge help us provide you with a complete branding package.
An additional service offered by Affordable Web Design™ is the creation of custom graphics. Need a logo for your website, as well as your print needs? We can even help you design your logo, business card, rack cards and any other print material. Our charges for this service are highly competitive, and our graphics artists are creative professionals.
IMAGES FOR WEBSITE CONTENT
Unable to provide images for your new website? No problem. We can do research on your behalf for the most appropriate images to suit your website needs. However, there are some important guidelines to keep in mind.
OBTAINING IMAGES FROM THE INTERNET
Obtaining images from the Google Image pages or from other websites on the internet is often an easy enough image source, but there are issues to keep in mind.
- copyrighted images should never be used without the express consent of the copyright owner
- images with watermarks or which are clearly indicated as being copyrighted should never be used.
- we advise all clients that the use of any images from the internet is their responsibility and if we or they receive a notification than an image obtained from the internet is actually copyrighted, the cost of that image will either need to be paid to the owner by our client, or we will immediately remove it from the website in order to comply with the copyright issue. This step will incur a time charge to cover the removal and replacement of such image.
- sizing is an important factor to keep in mind- many photos obtained from the internet are extremely small and would not fit in well with a professional web design - images can be sized smaller, but if you try to enlarge them, they will simply become blurry so when researching images, ask us first what is the minimum size that will fit into your design.
Researching images for you
- Affordable Web Design Ltd is happy to help the clients by researching images on the internet,as long as the client realizes that this could be substantially adding to the estimated time frame.
- We recommend obtaining all stock images from reputable "pay per image" websites available on the internet.
"Flash" technology has long been the most widely used program for web animation but has recently been replaced by a more user-friendly version called "JQuery". This technology allows for similar animation but is compatible with all makes of SmartPhones and tablets, such as Apple, Android, etc. From simple "fading in and out" images to full "animated film" type of effects, we at Affordable Web Design™ can create eye-catching results.
There are many occasions when our clients wish to incorporate video into their website. Since file sizes an important factor in being able to quickly open up a page to view it, there are sometimes issues with the size of the video. We at Affordable Web Design™ will simply figure out the best way to feature your video. Contact us for more information on incorporating videos into your website.